Over the years and due to experience as well as failures I think a project completely through. This avoids high costs and me being angry. So far I have created:
- Setting up some hotspots for Brandmeister DMR and DStar (DONE !)
- An universal Antenna mount for my car, a Suzuki Gran Vitara, where the sparewheel is used with an aluminium Construction as an extensible dual antenna mount (DONE !)
- Emergency communication setup for HF, VHF, UHF for the car (DONE !)
- A box with some tricky equipment to use my DMR mobile transceiver i.e. in a hotel (DONE !)
- Studio Equipment for better modulation in shortwave transmissions (Needs REDO !)
As I had an education (apprenticeship for 3.5 yrs.) as radio and television technician, I am good in electronics, antennas and also in mechanics. I professionally work with computers since 1980 which is another PLUS.